Wednesday 11 May 2011

NEW MEDIA...

I CANT BELIEVE IM BLOGGING THIS...
I have learnt alot in new media, I have learnt how to make contacts all over again, Ive learnt how to conduct an interview with people of higher authority and participate in things that I never thought Id participate in. Its made me realise that not everyone lives the way we do, and have luxurious lifestyles not that I didnt know that, its just the realisation of it that got me. Ive worked with team members which I thought would never help me with anything, like Sphesihle Masondo. New media teaches you everything that you did not know about the internet, it shows you the world beyond social networking and googling. Im honoured to have experienced an opportunity like this and hope that in future i will share my knowledge with the students yet to come.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    This was supposed to be a more substantial piece about Ayesha Mall's package assigned to you, i.e. a reflective piece.
    Overall mark: (based on creation of blog and this post) - 50%

    ReplyDelete